Welcome to Marathon High School
Sportsmanship Award Winner
The WIAA has announced the fall Sportsmanship Awards for the fall state tournaments. Marathon was chosen as the winner for for volleyball. To learn more about this award click the link below.
Order Letter Jackets
Looking to order a Letter Jacket? You can now do it online at Neff Company. Just click the link below and enter Marathon High Schools "Jacket Shop Password", 051804, in the box on the right of the screen. This will take you to the Marathon High School section of the webpage.
You can watch the Holiday concerts for MAES, MVA, and MHS on the school district YouTube Channel.
CLICK HERE for the Marathon City School Distrtict YouTube Channel
2015-2015 Open Enrollment
Information for the “Regular Application Period” for open enrollment is now available. Click the link below to go to a brochure or it is also available on our open enrollment website (http://oe.dpi.wi.gov) by clicking on the Parents heading on the green horizontal bar. On this page, click on the link “2015-16 Parent Brochure” under the heading “2015-16 Regular Application Period: February 2 to April 30, 2015”.
Girls Basketball Yard Sign
for information on how to purchase a Red Raider Fan Yard Sign.
Marathon City School District App is Released
The Marathon City School District App connects parents, students, staff and community to our most sought-after information in a convenient format – your mobile device. The Marathon City School District App is free for users and available for immediate download on iPhone and Android devices.
The Marathon City School District App features:
- push notifications for instant alerts from school
- district and school news feeds
- calendar information; school feeds, sports schedule calendars, and more
- school directories and contact information
- sports schedules and scores
- message from the Superintendent
- Resource folders with lots of information for parents and students including, newsletters, handbooks, Wellness Center information, scholarship information, counseling services, WIAA information, weekly meetings information, links for parents, summer school information, child care information, and much more
- the app automatically updates as new information is added
Customized settings allow users select schools they wish to follow for notifications, calendars and news – in any one of over 60 languages.
If you do not have a mobile device you can click this link
Click Here for Instructions for App Set-up
District Application for Teaching Positions